Teaching and Learning History

View Only
  • 1.  Participate in History Talent Development Survey

Posted 11-08-2023 08:52:00 AM

Please participate in our survey about History Talent Development

We are reaching out to you because we believe your insights and experiences can greatly contribute to a study we are conducting on how to best support history talent development. Your participation in this survey is crucial, as it will contribute to the development of strategies and initiatives that can enhance history education and promote career opportunities in this field.  

We have developed a brief survey that will take approximately 5-10 minutes of your time. Your valuable insights will help us gain a deeper understanding of the pathways into the discipline, and how we can make it more accessible and appealing to aspiring historians. 

https://valdosta.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dcLrv5IzSup0ZPU

The survey is completely anonymous, and your responses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your personal information will not be disclosed or shared with any third parties. 

We kindly request your participation in this survey by December 1. Thank you in advance for your time and contribution to our research.  

Sincerely, 

Sarah FitzGerald, Ph.D.

History Department

Ophélie A. Desmet, Ph.D.

Department of Human Services

Valdosta State University

------------------------------
    Sarah FitzGerald
    Valdosta State University
    Valdosta GA

• 2.  RE: Participate in History Talent Development Survey

Posted 11-09-2023 07:52:00 AM
    Sarah, I had trouble with the page that asks for parents' highest level of education. It would not allow me to select the same level for both parents. Sorry to crowd the thread, but wanted you to be aware; I think your private messages are shut off. 

• 3.  RE: Participate in History Talent Development Survey

Posted 11-10-2023 09:14:00 AM

I had the same problem with the parents' education field. Since the survey is anonymous, I can't follow up and offer to correct my entry.

Dan Gorman, M.A.
    History Ph.D. Candidate, University of Rochester
    dgormanj1991@gmail.com
    dgormanj@ur.rochester.edu

• 4.  RE: Participate in History Talent Development Survey

Posted 12-15-2023 06:13:00 AM

grate 

Paul Smith
    Waco TX